[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Craig Main <satuxman at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  IPSec with 2 dynamic ip addresses
 Date:  Tue, 15 Mar 2005 15:49:59 +0200
Hi all,

I have searched the archives and have found many questions, but no
definitive answers.

I have 2 monowall boxes each on an adsl connection on which the
ipaddresses are changed every 24hours. I have dyndns domains
assocciated with each box, so I can contact them when the ip's change.

Can someone point me to a tutorial, os site that describes how to set
up an IPSec connection with this scenario?

I'm sure if I could only use a fqdn in the gateway address, all would be fine.

Thanks and regards
Craig