[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Kerem Erciyes <k underscore erciyes at zegnaermenegildo dot it>
 To:  Craig Main <satuxman at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPSec with 2 dynamic ip addresses
 Date:  Tue, 15 Mar 2005 16:08:39 +0200
Craig,

get 2 DynDNS (or your favourite dynamic DNS client) dynamic addresses
from a vendor.

setup dyndns client in m0n0
use those domain names as identifiers in ipsec

easy as that

Kerem Erciyes (k underscore erciyes at zegnaermenegildo dot it)
IT Sorumlusu
ISMACO Amsterdam BV (+90 216 394 00 00)
Ermenegildo Zegna Butik (+90 212 291 10 24)

This message is OpenPGP Signed and content and
identity of the sender can be verified with a
pulic PGP key of the sender. Public PGP key
can be obtained upon request.