[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  Gabriel Paradis <gabsky1 at gabskycom dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Port Forwarding
 Date:  Tue, 15 Mar 2005 15:30:01 -0500
On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 10:20:05 -0500, Gabriel Paradis
<gabsky1 at gabskycom dot com> wrote:
> Hi i did insert in the nat port 47 for my ip then automatic save into the rules still i test my
port and it still hidden some help i will apriciate some print screen step would be great
> thanks

http://m0n0.ch/wall/docbook/firewall-inbound-nat.html

The very first screen opens HTTP (80) to the example host
192.168.1.25.  Other than that, you need to make sure the system on
the LAN is using m0n0wall as its default gateway and that it actually
has the port open.

You sure you want port 47?  I'd never seen that in use, looking it up
in /etc/services shows it's for something called "ni-ftp" (note that
isn't typical FTP).

-Chris