[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Kjell N" <k underscore netsec at hotmail dot com>
 To:  cbuechler at gmail dot com
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VLAN - DHCP - CaptivePortal
 Date:  Wed, 16 Mar 2005 10:23:22 +0100
OK

So it's only possible to use Captive Portal on ONE interface?
And that is either one eth-port or one VLAN?
We what that function on two or tree int/VLAN:s. Then we need more boxes to
solve this ...

Then i don't think we have use for DHCP on more one interface per box.
My question #4 was about running DHCP-service on more then one interface.
But if it can act as DHCP-server on 16 interfaces, it would also do
DHCP-relaying if we wanted that instead.

Regards,
/Kjell