[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Xavier Beaudouin <kiwi at oav dot net>
 To:  Will Dyson <will dot dyson at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Bug in 1.2B6 with openvpn server.
 Date:  Wed, 16 Mar 2005 10:34:50 +0100

> I'm getting something more like this when I set my openvpn server to
> TCP
>
> openvpn[925]: UDPv4 link local (bound): [undef]:1194

More or less same thing on my own... FYI I use wrap version... :)

> I'm definatly seeing some (as yet uncharacterized) funkyness with how
> it sets up the openvpn server however. For a while, the openvpn server
> was not giving the usual log messages. Then saving a random config
> change (to the hard drive spindown time) made it stop passing packets.
>
> Try switching back to UDP, saveing settings, then back to TCP.

Doesn't work either :)

> It would be nice if the generated openvpn config file were present on
> the status.php page. In the mean time, consider posting your
> config.xml file and full syslog.

The most frustrating thing is that lots of time I need to reboot m0n0
when I change
client configuration or whatever. ;(

Not very usefull when trying to test.

By The way UDP works (eg tunnel mounts, but I still have woes for
routing... I have to
make a fine check before posting a full configuration...).

/Xavier

--
Xavier Beaudouin - Unix System Administrator & Projects Leader.
President of Kazar Organization : http://www.kazar.net/