[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mike Zanker <mike at zanker dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: M0n0wall drops packets it shouldn't
 Date:  Tue, 15 Mar 2005 16:46:12 +0000
On 15/03/2005 16:05, Alex Pimperton wrote:

> I'm having problems with m0n0wall dropping packets I don't think it should.

[snip]

I've got the same thing here but only between a Red Hat Enterprise Linux
4 box and Red Hat Network. Transfers stop after a couple of hundred KB
and outgoing packets get blocked. Only real difference is that I have
real IP addresses on my LAN so I'm not using NAT.

I think it's because the session is losing state - why, exactly, I have
no idea.

Mike.