[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jim Thompson <jim at netgate dot com>
 To:  Greg Brackley <greg dot brackley dash dated dash 1111574197 dot 0d3b5b at lucidsolutions dot co dot nz>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Multiband Atheros Driver for WiFi (MADWIFI):
 Date:  Wed, 16 Mar 2005 03:25:13 -0800
I'm in the process of burying a lot of this as well as support for
WPA/WME etc in pfsense as well as a wacky version of m0n0.  Manuel
wants to be able to run 5.x-RELEASE for m0n0wall.   All the patches
will be available, and likely pretty EZ to pick-up when 5.4-RELEASE
happens.

contact me off-list if you're interested in participating or testing.

jim