[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Kjell N" <k underscore netsec at hotmail dot com>
 To:  mbj202 at ecs dot soton dot ac dot uk, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Logotype for Captive Portal on config-disc
 Date:  Wed, 16 Mar 2005 12:52:34 +0100
OK

1:st solution was a bit unflexible, and the 2:nd is not possible in this
invirioment.  :|

Is'nt the floppy mounted as /dev/md0 from boot?  If it is, should'nt it be a
solution to run:
cp /tmp/md0/logotype.jpg  /usr/local/captiveportal/

For information: I'm running m0n0wall on a PC from CD-ROM with the
configfile on floppy.

Regards,
/Kjell