[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Nicolas Bussieres" <nicolasb at altaspectra dot com>
 To:  "Kjell N" <k underscore netsec at hotmail dot com>, <mbj202 at ecs dot soton dot ac dot uk>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Logotype for Captive Portal on config-disc
 Date:  Wed, 16 Mar 2005 11:12:14 -0500
u can always try out ascii-art :P

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Kjell N [mailto:k underscore netsec at hotmail dot com]

OK

1:st solution was a bit unflexible, and the 2:nd is not possible in this
invirioment.  :|

Is'nt the floppy mounted as /dev/md0 from boot?  If it is, should'nt it be a
solution to run:
cp /tmp/md0/logotype.jpg  /usr/local/captiveportal/

For information: I'm running m0n0wall on a PC from CD-ROM with the
configfile on floppy.

Regards,
/Kjell