[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  DevAuto <devauto at gmail dot com>
 To:  josh at ethr dot net, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Broadcom VPN Adapter
 Date:  Wed, 16 Mar 2005 12:31:43 -0500
Josh,

I was wondering if you ever got an answer to your question on whether
or not the Broadcom VPN adapter was supported within m0n0?  I am
looking at purchasing a couple if they do work, however, like you, I
don't want to shell out the money if they don't work. I have searched
the archives, and your post is the only one I could find regarding
these cards.

TIA for any assistance you can provide,

DevAuto

--
Failure is not an option ... it comes bundled with your Micro$oft solution!

Hi all!

I'm thinking of buying one of these (an OpenBSD user claims to get
near 70Mbps 3des vpn throuput on a Celeron500 with it).

FreeBSD's hardware support notes for 4.10 show the ubsec driver should
support this card. I searched through the m0n0 archive and didn't see
anyone using this so I wanted to make sure that ubsec is at least in
the kernel before I lay out the cash.

Thanks!

-josh bardt