[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "RICK H. NHAN" <rnhan at san dot rr dot com>
 To:  Piotr Romanski <fascik at killer dot radom dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VPN Client for m0n0wall
 Date:  Wed, 16 Mar 2005 11:00:32 -0800
Piotr Romanski wrote:

> Hi
>
> I want to use VPN in my network based on m0n0wall. In m0n0wall FAQ I
> read  that I can use SafeNet SoftRemoteLT but I can't find any
> downloads of this  software.
>
> Could someone tell me what VPN client can I use and how to setup VPN
> on  m0n0wall and clients?
>
> greetings
> fascik

You can download SafeNET SoftRemoteLt from this link:
http://www.sprint.com/business/products/products/popup/popupVpnIndex.jsp
Just compete the "Eligibility Declaration" form.

Also, you can purchase  SafeNet IPsec client or branded versions
(Netgear VPN client for example).  The Netgear VPN client will support
DES,3DES & AES

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=20360351&loc=105&sp=1

This tutorial will explain how-to setup mobile user VPN with IPsec.
http://m0n0.ch/wall/docbook/faq.html#id2602763