[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "RICK H. NHAN" <rnhan at san dot rr dot com>
 To:  Piotr Romanski <fascik at killer dot radom dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VPN Client for m0n0wall
 Date:  Wed, 16 Mar 2005 11:00:32 -0800
Piotr Romanski wrote:

> Hi
> I want to use VPN in my network based on m0n0wall. In m0n0wall FAQ I
> read  that I can use SafeNet SoftRemoteLT but I can't find any
> downloads of this  software.
> Could someone tell me what VPN client can I use and how to setup VPN
> on  m0n0wall and clients?
> greetings
> fascik
You can download SafeNET SoftRemoteLt from this link:
Just compete the "Eligibility Declaration" form.

Also, you can purchase  SafeNet IPsec client or branded versions
(Netgear VPN client for example).  The Netgear VPN client will support

This tutorial will explain how-to setup mobile user VPN with IPsec.