[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Norman H. Azadian" <norman at azadian dot ch>
 To:  stfuhello <stfuhelloworld at yahoo dot com dot au>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] azureus problem?
 Date:  Wed, 16 Mar 2005 20:44:16 +0100
Yes, in the port forwarding I did specify the machine that azureus is
running on.  Azureus is working OK; I've got several dozen up/downloads
running at the moment.  The only problem is that I'm seeing a lot more blue
health indicators on the uploads than I used to see before the m0n0wall.
I'm also seeing upload health indicators toggle between blue and green,
with just a few seconds in each state.  Very curious.

NHA
---
Norman H. Azadian    Taegerishalde 13    CH-3110 Muensingen    Switzerland
norman at azadian dot ch      tel: +41 31 721 7855      fax: +41 31 55 898 55