[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  Bhagwan Kadia <kontaktbhagwan at yahoo dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Monowall to Monowall VPN/routing issue+general issue
 Date:  Wed, 16 Mar 2005 19:36:46 -0500
On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 05:16:05 -0800 (PST), Bhagwan Kadia
<kontaktbhagwan at yahoo dot com> wrote:

> I have downloaded the latest version of monowall from http://www.m0n0.ch/wall/downloads.php
>
> And now configuring it for providing the monowall to monowall connectivity with VPN.
>
> The scenario is
>
> Office a
>
> -monowall is installed on a machine with two nic cards
>
> -nic 1 has ip address 192.168.2.1 (LAN interface)
>
> -nic 2 has ip address a.b.c.d (WAN interface) (Its routing is done through the router, if we
configure it on a machine we are able to browse the internet)

> Office b
>
> -monowall is installed on a machine with two nic cards
>
> -nic 1 has ip address 192.168.3.1 (LAN interface)
>
> -nic 2 has ip address w.x.y.z (WAN interface) (Its routing is done through the router, if we
configure it on a machine we are able to browse the internet)

Your setup sounds fine from the routing perspective.  No 1:1 NAT, no
static routes, nothing other than a very basic default setup.  Then
follow this to setup a site to site IPsec VPN.
http://m0n0.ch/wall/docbook/ipsec-tunnels.html

-Chris