[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Stefan Thuering <tenchi at intergga dot ch>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1.2b6 lock-ups ....
 Date:  Thu, 17 Mar 2005 06:53:20 +0100
Hi Frederick

With the 1.2 betas I've also had lockups often (wrap).

But now it's now been running for 14 days with nonstop traffic. Some of
the changes were: upgrading to 1.2b6, reassigning lan/wan from sis1/0 to
sis 0/1, swapping the power supply (from 9V 1A to 7.5V 1A) and turning
off "filtering bridge" (wasn't using it anyways).