[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Stefan Stolk - Dynasoft.nl" <stefan at dynasoft dot nl>
 To:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] PPTP: connection hangs after a few moments
 Date:  Thu, 17 Mar 2005 08:57:25 +0100
I can confirm the same problem, only on a winXP box. I'm here in the UK,
and my PPTP server at home is in the Netherlands. After a minute or two,
the PPTP tunnel disconnects. This is what I found in the logs:

Mar 17 08:53:22	mpd: [pt0] LCP: no reply to 1 echo request(s)
Mar 17 08:53:32	mpd: [pt0] LCP: no reply to 2 echo request(s)
Mar 17 08:53:42	mpd: [pt0] LCP: no reply to 3 echo request(s)

I think that it disconnects after that (Can't check it because the log
is 150 entries).

Maybe this is the problem?

-- Stefan