[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jeroen Visser" <monowall at forty dash two dot nl>
 To:  "Jordan T." <jordan at blue dash ferret dot com dot au>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Routing a seperate subnet over WAN to LAN
 Date:  Thu, 17 Mar 2005 09:39:28 +0100
Jordan,

I've posted a similar question to the list.
As far as I know, the GUI does not support adding network aliases to a nic.
I'm still trying to figure out how to do it with the exec.php page of the gui.
I'll keep you posted.

Regards,

Jeroen

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 15:50:22 +0800, Jordan T. wrote

--
Met vriendelijke groet,
Jeroen Visser.