[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Richard Parvass" <Richard dot Parvass at aaland dot co dot uk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  One-way VPN?
 Date:  Thu, 17 Mar 2005 12:57:07 -0000
I've got two m0n0walls VPN-connected. Is it possible to stop one m0n0
from initiating a connection? I've been thinking hard over this one, but
can't see how to achieve it, and haven't found suitable keywords that
produce an answer from the archives.

Thanks!

The information in this e-mail and any files transmitted with it is confidential
and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and
others authorised to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance on its contents
is prohibited and may be unlawful.

The opinions expressed in this message are that of the sender and not
necessarily those of Aaland Limited. If you have received this e-mail in
error please notify postmaster at aaland dot co dot uk