[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "James W. McKeand" <james at mckeand dot biz>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] NetMeeting
 Date:  Thu, 17 Mar 2005 09:22:46 -0500
Bladet wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Trying again... locking for answer to my question.
> Many email from m0n0wall-list,  but nothing abt Netmeeting.
>
> Pleas help!
>
> As a newbe to M0n0wall....
> Lots of info abt NetMeeting but, i don't get i to work! :-(
>
> How to get NetMeeting working with m0n0wall?
>
> List of port i used, in the NAT:
> ********************************
> 389, 522, 1503, 1504, 1720, 1731, 1732, 1024
>
> Someone?

Microsoft article titled: "How to Establish NetMeeting Connections
Through a Firewall"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;158623

What is not working? If no audio it is probably a problem with the
dynamic UDP ports.

The article suggest reversing the connection, i.e. if you are tring to
connect to a host behind the m0n0wall, having someone on the inside
connect to you... ( if OUT !-> IN try OUT <- IN)

Good luck.

James W. McKeand