[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "John Stoffel" <john at stoffel dot org>
 To:  Frederick Page <fpage at thebetteros dot oche dot de>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1.2b6 lock-ups ....
 Date:  Thu, 17 Mar 2005 09:37:34 -0500

Frederick> I now got a WRAP (previously a Soekris
Frederick> net4801). Unfortunately I had two more freezes: one after 7
Frederick> days uptime, the other after 2 days uptime today.

Just as a data point, my WRAP board has 6+ days of uptime with 1.2b6
now.  I'm also sysloging to a another host, and memory usage was
around 41% last night.

John