[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peer Dicken <peer at dicken dot name>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1.2b6 lock-ups ....
 Date:  Thu, 17 Mar 2005 16:07:53 +0100
Hi,

I cannot confirm any lockups in 1.2b6. We're using it on our own sites
and on one costumer site with 100 clients and 3 branch-offices (via
ipsec) with some more clients. Maybe because we're using WRAPs ;-)

The only problem was at one costumer site where printing on SAP
printers suddenly did not work anymore. Well we "solved" this by
installing 1.11 again - we did not have the time to investigate on this
phenomenon, but I even think it was not m0n0s fault, for several
reasons (not to be specified any further, it's OSI Layer 8 ... the
human being ... ).

MfG / best regards,

Peer Dicken

AIM (iChat): peerdicken - IRC: DerPeer (freenode) - Skype: peerdicken