[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jamy Klein <jamy dot klein at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Help with troubleshooting reboot problem, please.
 Date:  Thu, 17 Mar 2005 07:33:16 -0800
I am running Monowall on a PII 733, with 256MB of registered memory, 5
Intel 10/100 nics, and 32 meg CF card. Monwall seems to reboot itself
daily on this machine. I can tell, because I hear a beep like it is
booting and see the power light flash when this happens. No errors are
displayed in the Monwall logs that I can find. Any suggestions on how
to troubleshoot this, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jamy