[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] One-way VPN?
 Date:  Thu, 17 Mar 2005 23:19:05 -0500
On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 12:57:07 -0000, Richard Parvass
<Richard dot Parvass at aaland dot co dot uk> wrote:
> I've got two m0n0walls VPN-connected. Is it possible to stop one m0n0
> from initiating a connection? I've been thinking hard over this one, but
> can't see how to achieve it, and haven't found suitable keywords that
> produce an answer from the archives.

Yes.  If site A is 192.168.1.0/24 and you don't want site B to be able
to initiate connections to site A, put in a rule on the LAN interface
at site A denying traffic from any to 192.168.1.0/24.  Replies to
traffic initiated by site A will be let through by existing state
entries.

-Chris