[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Adrian Padilla" <selage at sbcglobal dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Can not see network any more
 Date:  Thu, 17 Mar 2005 23:26:05 -0500
i have 4 Nic cards

                                                        | internet coming in

                                    *******MoNoWall************
    | *****192.168.1.1********* ******172.16.10.1 **********|*****192.168.2.1****
    |                                   |                                      |
    |                                   |                                      |

my servers are on 192.168.1.1
mysecondary server is on 172.16.10.1
my wireless switch is on  192.168.2.1

for some odd reason i can not see anyone else on the network at all, i have all the rules in lan and
opti 1 & 2 allowing all traffic to flowfrom one to another, but for some odd reason i can not see
any other computers inmy network that are on either the 172 segment or the 192.168.2.1 when i am on
the 192.168.1.1 segment, and vise versa they can not see me either,

any idea how i should get around this