[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Can not see network any more
 Date:  Fri, 18 Mar 2005 00:38:15 -0500
On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 23:26:05 -0500, Adrian Padilla <selage at sbcglobal dot net> wrote:
> i have 4 Nic cards
>                                                        | internet coming in
>                                    *******MoNoWall************

>    | *****192.168.1.1********* ******172.16.10.1 **********|*****192.168.2.1****
>    |                                   |                                      |
>    |                                   |                                      |
>    |                                   |                                      |

> my servers are on 192.168.1.1
> mysecondary server is on 172.16.10.1
> my wireless switch is on  192.168.2.1
>
> for some odd reason i can not see anyone else on the network at all, i have all the rules in lan
and opti 1 & 2 allowing all traffic to flowfrom one to another, but for some odd reason i can not
see any other computers inmy network that are on either the 172 segment or the 192.168.2.1 when i am
on the 192.168.1.1 segment, and vise versa they can not see me either,

Define "see".  Can you ping between interfaces?

-Chris