[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?iso-8859-1?Q?Anders_Nordstr=F6m?= <and at telia dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] USB keys for configuration data storage
 Date:  Fri, 18 Mar 2005 07:52:23 +0100
Brett,

I have booted computers with m0n0 on a USB stick. If I remember correctly I
simply installed the generic PC image to the USB stick under Windows XP as
if it were a hard drive. So that part shouldn't be a problem.

I think the breaking point is whether the computer you're using supports
booting from the stick. I know my P2s don't while my P4 does but there's
quite a time gap between those two... Maybe if you post info about the new
host we can come up with an educated guess.

/Anders