[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Tom McGuire" <tmcguire at midway dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] USB keys for configuration data storage
 Date:  Thu, 17 Mar 2005 11:32:47 -0800
Brett,

I agree that it would be very nice to have the config on some other media
than floppy. I'm not sure if mono will detect usb devices, but I suppose
since it currently mounts the floppy and looks for the config.xml file in
the /config directory that it may as well just try to mount whatever it
finds and which ever device it hit's first just pull the config from it.

I'm rambling...

-Tom