[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  DLStrout <dstrout at maine dot rr dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Question on storing config on a 128MB USB Lexar JumpDrive
 Date:  Sat, 19 Mar 2005 13:19:22 -0500
All,

I have several Gateway SOLO notebooks that are connecting to IPsec VPN
tunnels for remote office access (all is working GREAT so far).

Each laptop has two generic 3COM PCMCIA NICs and runs on a generic
CD-ROM ver. 1.2b6 and stores the config on a floppy (EXCELLENT remote
office interface).

I would like to store the config on a USB JumpDrive as we've experienced
several floppy failures (hardware) and besides, this (floppy based
config files) is very slow to make config changes to.

Thanks in advance !!!