[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  JSimoneau at lmtcs dot com
 To:  fpage at thebetteros dot oche dot de
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] 1.2b6 lock-ups ....
 Date:  Thu, 17 Mar 2005 15:32:15 -0500
I haven't really been paying attention to this thread, but I'll throw out
a random bit...

We have one WRAP board/case here that does that. The flash was previously
a Soekris4501, which has been running perfectly for over a year. Same
flash card on another WRAP is fine. Same flash on another Soekris is fine.
Its just this one particular board.

When I leave the top off the case of the WRAP it has yet to lock up, will
go for weeks at a time. I'm using it now.

When I put the top of the case back on, the WRAP will lock up eventually.
Sometimes in 2 days, sometimes a week, but it always happens. When it
locks up I try to check for overheating, but there are no signs. Case is
pretty cool, and the insides feel reasonable as well, but I do not know
the environmental specs of these things.

So, probably not helpful, but try running with the top off :)

Regards,
Josh