[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Brett Dikeman <brett at cloud9 dot net>
 To:  gramels <gramels at gmail dot com>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1.2b6 QT trailers stalling after a certain amount of download
 Date:  Sun, 20 Mar 2005 14:31:23 -0500
gramels wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 21:00:21 +0100, Goetz Goerisch <ggoerisch at gmx dot net> wrote:
>
>>Hello Manuel,
>>
>>I facing the following problem with the latest beta.
>>When I watch a trailer from apple.com/trailers the download stops after
>>a certain amount
>>of data.

Confirmed with OS X 10.3/Safari.  After a few seconds download at almost
400KB/sec, it completely stops; different trailers all stop in the same
"place", estimated at just a few MB.

Looks like m0n0wall is dropping outbound connections on very high port
numbers from the client; here's a paste from the web interface's log
page.  A lookup of one of the IPs revealed it was an akamai server,
according to the hostname.

This is a complete capture of all the logs generated by an attempt to
view one of the trailers.

19:05:46.618383
LAN
192.168.1.2, port 49229