[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Uli Wachowitz" <uli at wach dash o dash witz dot de>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Stupid syslogd question
 Date:  Mon, 21 Mar 2005 09:07:58 +0100
On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 20:46:45 -0800, Jeffrey Goldberg wrote
> use perl, but I'm just showing off my age), but can syslog do this
> directly?

Not really. You should consider to use 'syslog-ng'
http://www.balabit.hu/en/downloads/syslog-ng/

With that, you can do whatever you want ;-)

Uli

--
Before you start asking questions, you might want to RTFM.
Just maybe, and i do mean maybe, you might see the light