[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Howard Drake" <Howie at nauticall dot co dot uk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  FW: WRAP WiFi support
 Date:  Mon, 21 Mar 2005 09:02:13 -0000
Hi all,

I'm new to the list and am trying to get m0n0wall 1.11 running on a WRAP2B
board with a Senao 2511MP Wifi card, but I keep getting the following errors
from the WiFi card:

wi0: timeout in wi_cmd 0x0002; event status 0x8000
wi0: timeout in wi_cmd 0x0000; event status 0x8000
wi0: wi_cmd: busy bit won't clear.
wi0: wi_cmd: busy bit won't clear.
wi0: init failed
wi0: timeout in wi_seek to fc07/0; last status 8000

Can anyone tell me how to fix this - I guess it is a driver problem from
what I have managed to dig out on the web - does anyone have this
configuration working and if so can you tell me which driver version I need
to solve this?

TIA

Howie