[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Email User" <email at lvbugs dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Wireless Card in PCMCIA/PCI Bridge
 Date:  Mon, 21 Mar 2005 13:25:48 -0500
I have a Senao 2511 PCCard in a Ricoh r5c475 based PCMCIA/PCI bridge.

When I first boot the machine I receive the following error when I navigate
to the wireless tab in the m0n0wall admin site.

wicontrol: SIOCGWAVELAN: Device not configured wicontrol: SIOCHOSTAP_GETALL:
Device not configured

A reboot from the admin site resolves any issue and the wireless works
without any trouble.

Is there a timeout that can be tweaked to allow the PCMCIA/PCI Bridge to
activate the card on the cold boot?