[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Vincent Fleuranceau <vincent at bikost dot com>
 To:  Piotr Romanski <fascik at killer dot radom dot net>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Can't upgrade m0n0wall from 1.2b6 to 1.2b7
 Date:  Mon, 21 Mar 2005 23:48:02 +0100
> Vincent Fleuranceau <vincent at bikost dot com> wrote:
>
>> Try to downgrade to 1.2b3 then upgrade to 1.2b7.
>
> The same :-( I can't downgrade and after that upgrade.

Do you mean you were able to load 1.2b3? Did you try to reboot without
upgrading between 1.2b3 -> 1.2b6?

I mean:

1 - Downgrade to 1.2b3 + automatic reboot
2 - Reboot
3 - Upgrade to 1.2b6

> And only one thing... I upgrade/downgrade by public access (I control
> my  m0n0 by public IP with https and not default port) and after
> connected to  VPN. May be I should do that after connect to my LAN where
> m0n0 is?

The "closer" you are, the better it is. For example I'm able to upgrade
my net4501 via an IPSec tunnel, but sometimes it simply fails. I have to
do it a second time...

Last thing: what platform do you run?

-- Vincent