[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Max Khitrov <maximkh at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Is this nic supported?
 Date:  Mon, 21 Mar 2005 20:45:33 -0800 (PST)
Quick question - I finally got my Dell SC420 server for monowall (which
works great btw, if anyone is interested), and right now I'm once again
looking at getting a PCI Express 1x gigabit network card.

The only one I found for a reasonable price is this one here:
http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=10364628&loc=101&spf=1&sp=1

The only concern I have is if it is supported by the latest monowall
(FreeBSD 5.3). Some of the sites I found say it is, others say it is
but only with 3rd party drivers, and others say nothing about FreeBSD.
Anyone care to try and figure out if this will work with monowall or
not? Also, anyone know anything about this company (SysKonnect)? Are
they good, bad, unknown, or...?

Thanks.