[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Xavier Beaudouin <kiwi at oav dot net>
 To:  "Tomas Smedberg" <tomas at smedberg dot nu>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Mono vs ESX GSX
 Date:  Tue, 22 Mar 2005 14:16:53 +0100
> Have you tried to install b7 on vmware?
> Most operating systems can be run on vmware but are not supported.

Yeah I have already tested on ESX 2.5.0 (last version I think). The
kernel load, but
when freebee start user space I got a dump on ESX console and VM blowns
out.

The problems is that all freebsd 5.3 or 5.4-prerelease have this
problem.

They told me to use GSX, but I don't have the machine to install it
(need either windows or
a standalone Linux) and.... X11... ;(

This sucks...

/Xavier

--
Xavier Beaudouin - Unix System Administrator & Projects Leader.
President of Kazar Organization : http://www.kazar.net/