[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Max Khitrov <maximkh at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Is this nic supported?
 Date:  Tue, 22 Mar 2005 05:28:53 -0800 (PST)
Yea I found the same post, but perhaps this was fixed seeing as it was
back in 2004? Looking at the 5.3 Hardware compatibility list
(http://www.freebsd.org/releases/5.3R/hardware-i386.html#ETHERNET) it
does list the sk(4) driver along with a number of SysKonnect cards,
just not this one.

Anyone here think it's worth to try it anyway, or is it pretty much a
guaranteed no go?

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-net/2004-October/005309.html