[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Piotr Romanski" <fascik at killer dot radom dot net>
 To:  "Vincent Fleuranceau" <vincent at bikost dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Can't upgrade m0n0wall from 1.2b6 to 1.2b7
 Date:  Tue, 22 Mar 2005 08:36:37 +0100
Vincent Fleuranceau <vincent at bikost dot com> wrote:

>>> Try to downgrade to 1.2b3 then upgrade to 1.2b7.
>>  The same :-( I can't downgrade and after that upgrade.
> Do you mean you were able to load 1.2b3? Did you try to reboot without
> upgrading between 1.2b3 -> 1.2b6?
> I mean:
> 1 - Downgrade to 1.2b3 + automatic reboot
> 2 - Reboot
> 3 - Upgrade to 1.2b6
I do that :-) And now I have the same trouble with b3. I downgrade from b6
to b3. Make reboot automaticly. After that I make reboot all system. But
before downgrade I had message ion webGUI that IMG isn't signed. When I
try to upgrade from b3 to b7 I don't have this message. :-(((

> The "closer" you are, the better it is. For example I'm able to upgrade
> my net4501 via an IPSec tunnel, but sometimes it simply fails. I have to
> do it a second time...
I do that from LAN where m0n0 stands

I think there is only one way to upgrade to b7 from b3 - install m0n0 once
again in disk :->

fascik

--
home site: http://www.promanski.info