[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Braden McGrath" <braden at mcmail dot homeip dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  1.2b7 lockups on Soekris 48xx
 Date:  Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:09:06 -0500
Anyone else seeing lockups?  I was playing with my config a little, but
by "playing with my config" I mean I enabled another of my 3 optional
interfaces and routed some traffic through it, nothing out of the
ordinary.  No lockups on 1.2b6, so I doubt it is hardware related.

Sorry I can't be more detailed, but when it locks, I don't have any way
to look at logs - it doesn't pass traffic, I can't ping any of the
interfaces, and the serial console is dead too.  If someone can
recommend a FREE and uncrippled syslogd for Windows I can try to provide
more info.

--Braden