[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Phong Banh <phongbanh at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Site - Site OpenVPN
 Date:  Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:34:13 -0500
Does anyone on the list know of a good Howto on setting up a site to
site openVPN connection between two m0n0wall machines.  My friend and
I have been trying to set up a vpn via IPSEC between us with no
success.  We checked and triple checked all our settings.  He is on
Verizon DSL and I am on Comcast cable modem, I don't know if the ISPs
are blocking our VPN tunnels.  So we gave up and want to try out
OpenVPN, but too stupid to figure it out with out a guide.  Thanx for
you help!