[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Vincent Fleuranceau <vincent at bikost dot com>
 To:  Phong Banh <phongbanh at gmail dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Site - Site OpenVPN
 Date:  Tue, 22 Mar 2005 20:14:39 +0100
> Does anyone on the list know of a good Howto on setting up a site to
> site openVPN connection between two m0n0wall machines.  My friend and
 > (...)

Hi,

I've taken notes based on Peter's advices while I was testing his code
(in its very early stage).

See:
http://www.m0n0.ch/wall/list/?action=show_msg&actionargs[]=103&actionargs[]=58

I have not tried OpenVPN with recent beta versions of m0n0wall, but I
think things have not changed too much... Adding static routes may not
be needed anymore. And the interface stuff has been redesigned but
server/client concepts are the same.

For more info, see:
http://www.closeconsultants.com/~peter/m0n0-ovpn-download.html#files

I Hope it helps.