[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Max Khitrov <maximkh at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Help connecting two local subnets
 Date:  Tue, 22 Mar 2005 11:17:09 -0800 (PST)
Hi there,

Thanks for the advice, but the reason I need 2 routers is because I
need 2 WAN IPs, and since m0n0wall doesn't support more then 1 dynamic
IP, I have to have two separate devices to accomplish this.

As for my original problem, I actually realized that I needed the
static route, just not on the .2.0 router, but on the .1.0. I made that
change, modified some firewall rules and can now ping the .2.0 network
from .1.0, and the 192.168.1.1 IP from .2.0. The problem now is that I
can't pint anything on the .1.0 network other then the router which
seems kinda odd. Oh well, at least I'm making progress :)