[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Vincent Fleuranceau <vincent at bikost dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Cc:  Enrico Valsecchi <admin at hostyle dot it>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] New User, little question ....
 Date:  Tue, 22 Mar 2005 22:05:36 +0100
Enrico,

My first answer may need clarification. In fact there were two questions
in your mail:

#1 - How do I make the WAN interface responds to ARP queries for
additionnal IP address?

#2 - How do I set up NAT for the DMZ services?

>>Proxy ARP is your friend.

I admit I've focused on #1 and simply forgot #2 :-(

I dont know how you get this 2 IP addresses, but in most cases you don't
need Proxy ARP and I think 1:1 NAT is what you need.

>>Read the Doc!

A more useful answer would have been:
http://www.m0n0.ch/wall/docbook/examples.html#id2598130

-- Vincent