[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ludovic Clement <Ludo at isaetludo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Stealth ports
 Date:  Tue, 22 Mar 2005 22:24:52 +0100
>When I test my computer with Shileds up site I only have
> ports : 25, 135, 139 and 445 that are Stealth The others are Open

>>Are you forwarding a ton of ports to your machine?  I have 25 and 443
>>(SMTP and HTTPS) forwarded to my server, but the rest are "stealth" for
>>me.  By default, m0n0 doesn't allow anything through.

I only use the default config (just installed M0n0), nothing is forwarded.

I'm sorry but ports 25,135, 139 and 445 are stealth and the others are CLOSED not Open a said
earlier, I did a mistake when I wrote my mail ;)

It's not really a big deal as they are Closed but I prefer to have them stealth.

Ludo