[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jeroen Geusebroek <j dot geusebroek at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Cc:  "j dot m dot jackson at thecompany dot org" <j dot m dot jackson at thecompany dot org>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] SNMP & Mrtg produce incorrect graph
 Date:  Tue, 22 Mar 2005 22:44:46 +0100
On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 16:53:51 -0500 (EST), j dot m dot jackson at thecompany dot org
<j dot m dot jackson at thecompany dot org> wrote:

> I'm currently experiencing this same problem with 1.2b6 on all interfaces,
> but without bridging enable.
>
> --Mike Jackson
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm using MRTG to produce traffic graphs of m0n0wall interfaces.
> >
> > However it seems that the graph is incorrect. For example i was
> > copying a file over my wireless interface with +- 2MB/s (according to
> > the SVG viewer).
> >
> > But the MRTG graph showed 1200kb/s (15+ minutes sustained).

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to fix this problem? When i check the
WAN connection it does look like it's correct. But this is only 2Mbit.

Mike, what NIC are you using? I am using Intel 10/100 cards (fxp driver)

---
Jeroen