[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Xavier Beaudouin <kiwi at oav dot net>
 To:  "C. Falconer" <cfalconer at avonside dot school dot nz>
 Cc:  'Tomas Smedberg' <tomas at smedberg dot nu>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Mono vs ESX GSX
 Date:  Wed, 23 Mar 2005 09:13:48 +0100
Hey,

> Heya - I've just booted 1.2b7 on vmware workstation 4.52 and it works
> perfectly.
>
> I don't use it for anything other than testing though, so theres been
> no
> real load applied to it.

Seems that vmware station supports more OS than ESX...

Don't ask me why, I have no clue, but it seems that vmware doesn't have
same source
code for station and ESX...

Strange... because ESX is still based on a Linux (modified Redhat it
seems) so there
is not much difference of code between them...

So where is the problem ?

I dunno...

/Xavier

--
Xavier Beaudouin - Unix System Administrator & Projects Leader.
President of Kazar Organization : http://www.kazar.net/