[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  =?UTF-8?Q?Peter_Parni=C4=8Dan?= <peter at procad dot sk>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] static route
 Date:  Wed, 23 Mar 2005 09:54:32 -0500
If the PC is on the LAN "wire" then the LAN interface needs to be in
the network address /24

I think what you are trying can't be done without assigning two IP
addresses to the LAN interface... and, and I don't
think m0n0wall can do that. I could be wrong though.

Is there some reason why you need the LAN interface setup as ?

If your going to keep the pc address as , I would
assign the m0n0wall LAN ip as

- Don