[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  Ludo at isaetludo dot com
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: Re: [m0n0wall] Stealth ports
 Date:  Wed, 23 Mar 2005 12:17:12 -0500
On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 13:13:58 +0100, Clement Ludovic <ludo at isaetludo dot com> wrote:
> I use Skynet in Belgium
>
> But something that never think about is that I have an ADSL modem/router called Netopia which
seems to block some ports.

> So I think the problem is coming from that modem/router.
>
> I'm gonna have a deeper look into its configuration.

I'd check your m0n0wall logs first, just to make sure it's not seeing
that denied traffic.  I'd check the Netopia next.  I've worked with
Netopia DSL modems in the past in front of m0n0wall (though in the US,
might make a huge difference), if you set them to bridge only they're
invisible on the wire.

-Chris