[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Fred Weston" <fred at daytonawan dot com>
 To:  "'Andreas Mixich'" <amix at enternet dot hu>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] How to expand m0n0wall ?
 Date:  Sun, 30 Nov 2003 14:53:10 -0500
Andreas,

  Based on what you are asking for, I think m0n0BSD would be a good
choice.  You can run the BSD kernel and whatever services you want on an
old PC, or even a Soekris if you want something appliance like that
doesn't make any noise.  Manuel suggested using Webmin, which would give
you a decent web administration utility.  If that doesn't work for you,
then you're just too hard to please. :-)

JM2C

Later