[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "RBS" <rbs at dainet dot ro>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Smart Traffic Shaping
 Date:  Sun, 30 Nov 2003 15:29:45 +0200
I want something more & easy from m0n0.

I want a traffic shaping with 2 "classes" & a unique value for each class.

To be more explicit I'll give you my situation:

In my country is paid only internet traffic, not the metropolitan which is
higher rate than internet. Now ... I receive both internet & metropolitan
through the same line. The metropolitan (local exchange) contains a lot of
ip's (a full list).

What I want!

If some one try to reach an ip's from the Metro list I want to allocate some
bandwidth, else to allocate another bandwidth cause is going to the
internet.

PS: this list is very big (around 1.000 classes, B & C classes)