[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mike Maltese" <mike at pcmedx dot com>
 To:  "Manuel Kasper" <mk at neon1 dot net>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] thttpd patch to run PHP cgi binary
 Date:  Sun, 30 Nov 2003 14:31:19 -0800
> Here's my patch to mini_httpd-1.17beta1 as used in m0n0wall (AFAIR
> somebody requested this a few days ago, too, but I forgot about it). It
> comments out a few uninteresting (in the m0n0wall environment)
> warnings, adds index.php to the list of default filenames, does not set
> TCP_NOPUSH (because it gave me huge performance problems with SSL) and
> - of course - sets up SCRIPT_FILENAME so the PHP CGI will work. If you
> make
>
> #!/path/to/php -f
>
> the first line of all your .php files and also make them executable,
> you'll be able to access them directly as you would with Apache. Don't
> forget to invoke mini_httpd with -c "**.php".

Thanks, Manuel, you're the man!! I was going to use thttpd because I don't
need SSL, but I just built mini_httpd without it. I used1.18, but I was able
to gleen the appropriate modification from your patch to make it work. I've
been poking around in the right area for a while but couldn't figure out
what I needed to make SCRIPT_FILENAME. Thanks again for yor help!